Hey all, I'll add more to this later, but Mikey wrote a post kind of summarizing what's been going on lately in our family. His perspective is so good, so I just wanted to leave a
link to his post so you can read it. It's been a rough month, but we really are hopeful for the future and excited about what it will bring. I hope you're all doing well.
xoxo,
Karie
3 comments:
I had no idea you had a blog blog. I thought you just had mikey's music blog! I am happy Mikey emailed me. Hang in there. There is some reason why everything is happening to you guys right now. You guys must be tough cookies!!
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
If ever there was a person that I thought had the strength to handle such challenges it was you!
I am so sorry that you have had to endure these tough times, but there must be an opposition in all things, and I am sure the blessings will far outweigh the trials.
Thank goodness for conference, and modern day prophets!
Post a Comment