So I have the coolest husband ever. He's so chill and easy going, but he's so intelligent and thoughtful, too. We've been discussing Proposition 8 a lot at home lately. Last night we were talking about it before we went to bed and as a result, neither of us slept well. I don't remember what exactly I dreamed, but it was full of anxiety and stress about Prop 8.
Well, Mikey wrote a blog this morning about his thoughts about the whole thing. It's definitely worth a read. Even with all this conflict going on, all of it testifies of the truth and of prophets. There have been so many things preparing us for this time--the Proclamation of the Family, Elder Hale's talk just this past Conference about standing up for the truth, etc. The Church is true and nothing can change that. Check out Mikey's post here.
2 comments:
You do have a super cool husband. Thanks for letting us read his thoughts.
Karie, I feel the same way! I have had so much anxiety over this issue too. We have a neighboring complex that has signs all over there front lawn blaming the church for the passing of Prop. 8. Crazy!
Post a Comment