There are SO many things I love about the Christmas season, but one of my favorites is decorating our home! Oh, I love it. I love seeing the transformation our home takes on during the holidays.
Our tree is somewhat of a crowded wonder--thanks to Mikey's mom's love of ornaments and all things Christmas. She's been collecting ornaments for her kids for years and years. Thus, we have hundreds of ornaments on our tree. I love it! One of our friends was looking at it the other day and commented, "Wow, you even decorate the middle of the tree!" If we want to use all (or most) of the ornaments, we have to! But it's a really fun, random, memory-filled tree. The "before" picture is below--I wanted the "after" picture to be first so the prettier picture was the first one you'd see.
Our tree is somewhat of a crowded wonder--thanks to Mikey's mom's love of ornaments and all things Christmas. She's been collecting ornaments for her kids for years and years. Thus, we have hundreds of ornaments on our tree. I love it! One of our friends was looking at it the other day and commented, "Wow, you even decorate the middle of the tree!" If we want to use all (or most) of the ornaments, we have to! But it's a really fun, random, memory-filled tree. The "before" picture is below--I wanted the "after" picture to be first so the prettier picture was the first one you'd see.
After
6 comments:
I love your tree! You really know how to light it up for the season. :)
No wonder everyone gets seasonal depression in January. The tree and lights are so bright and fun, it's sad when you have to go back to "normal."
So pretty! A tree is one decoration that I can't live without during Christmas, I love it.
Your place looks awesome! I love the hanging balls and I wish I could see the tree in person as I love all of Mikey's ornaments! I always feel like my house looks so bare when I have to take down the Christmas decorations. We won't think about that now we will just enjoy them for a couple more weeks.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Wish I could be there!!! :( Maybe next year! :)
It looks beautiful! I love an ornament-filled tree too!
Your place looks so cute and your tree looks amazing!! I want to see it up close!
I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! We were so sad that we missed the Jensen Family Christmas party...we miss you guys!
Post a Comment