There are not many more fun and beautiful places than St. George. Hope you have a good time.
I'm so excited that you get to come!!! We will have SO much fun!!!:-)
We just got back from St. George and it was rainy there, too, but a little warmer...Hope the weather is dryer for you!
Oh, have fun!
Have so much fun!! When you do come back be sure to bring the sun with you! I'm ready!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
There are not many more fun and beautiful places than St. George. Hope you have a good time.
I'm so excited that you get to come!!! We will have SO much fun!!!:-)
We just got back from St. George and it was rainy there, too, but a little warmer...Hope the weather is dryer for you!
Oh, have fun!
Have so much fun!! When you do come back be sure to bring the sun with you! I'm ready!
Post a Comment