With my parents leaving for their mission this Monday, we've had a lot of family around and it's been HEAVEN. We always love the 4th of July, but it was extra fun because we had so much family in town. I LOVED IT!
Our 4th of July weekend this year included:
fireworks at the golf course by my sister Sharlene's house, reuniting with cousins at our annual picnic in the park, traditional water-fights (can you see all the conspiring going on in the picture below?), my mom & dad as the two major victims of the water-fight, . . . and fireworks in my parents' front yard. I love the 4th of July!
4 comments:
Sounds like a great holiday! I can't belive that your parents are allready going on their mission, how exciting!
We had so much fun for the 4th of July!!!
karie, congratulations! you've won my giveaway. hip hip hooray for you. please email me your shipping address. have a lovely weekend.
Haha yes, your parents usually are the biggest victims of the water fight, but they are also usually the initiators!!! haha
Post a Comment