I love that! The "I'm Yours" version is our song. I think we need to get outdoors a bit more today. The weather's just perfect here.
Love it! That made me happy! Thanks again for all of your help this weekend! Love you!
Hi Karie and Mikey. I hope you have a wonderful Easter Weekend. I am sure it will be. Come and see me when you have time. I will whip up some waffles in my new waffle iron. I love you both. Grandma Verda
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that! The "I'm Yours" version is our song. I think we need to get outdoors a bit more today. The weather's just perfect here.
Love it! That made me happy!
Thanks again for all of your help this weekend! Love you!
Hi Karie and Mikey. I hope you have a wonderful Easter Weekend. I am sure it will be. Come and see me when you have time. I will whip up some waffles in my new waffle iron. I love you both. Grandma Verda
Post a Comment