Wow, 10 years!? This weekend is really my ten year high school reunion!? In a lot of ways it seems like yesterday I was in high school. When I get together with my cute high school buddies (which isn't often enough) it's like we haven't skipped a beat. But then when I think about all the things that have changed since then, it seems like forever. I mean, we didn't even have our own cell phones in high school and now I have third graders in my class that have their own cell phones! Things have changed a little.
I'm excited to go reminisce this weekend. I hope a lot of friends can make it. There are a lot of people I'd love to see. High school was fun...I'm okay that it's over...but it was great while it lasted. :) Enjoy a couple pics from then & now:
Then . . .
Choir Tour

Hanging out at my parents' house after a dance

5th Ward Seminary Graduates

Hanging out at my grandparents' cabin

Another choir tour


And now . . .
This was a couple weeks ago at a baby shower for my good friend, Alisha. Not everyone was able to make it, but we had so much fun!



Even though we don't see each other often, I'm so glad I've been able to keep in contact with so many special friends. Love you guys!
6 comments:
cute cute cute. And we'll be at the park Saturday. Hope we catch you :)
Love you too ;)
Oh, and I'm going to steal the baby shower photos!! And possibly your post idea!!
Um, so I don't think Alan knew there were reunion things going on this weekend! Would you mind emailing him some more info in case he'd like to go? stout.aj@gmail.com
I loved seeing the old pictures of your friends! Thanks for sharing.
So fun to see you at the park. I love the bangs! We should get together more often. Thanks for you thoughtful comments you left!
Wow, that brings back some good memories! I wish I could be there to see you all instead of packing up a moving truck headed for the other side of the country!!!
Post a Comment