Okay, so here's a little peak into a late night at our house. This is definitely past rational-thinking-hour. We just created these two masterful lip-syncs. It's the first time we've ever done this...and we had NO intention of posting it. But hey, it's still a little late and we're feeling crazy. We might live to regret it very soon. So...the first video is one of our favorite road-tripping songs, "Mockingbird," performed by James Taylor & Carly Simon. And the second video is "Joyful, Joyful" from "Sister Act 2." We recorded "Joyful, Joyful" first, and it's really, REALLY rough!! But, I guess it just shows how impromptu this all was! :) So, enjoy! Oh, I need to go to bed!
**You've got to get to (or skip to) about the 2 minute mark of the first video to see Mikey really shine! :D Let us know what you think!
10 comments:
I laughed until I cried. Thanks for cheering up my day.
Priceless!!
Holy pants, I think I just wet mine. That was hilarious. Also I think Karie is secretly a black person. You two need to take that show on the road! Thanks for sharing, LOVED IT. --Laura
Wow. Pure magic!! I'm glad I am not the only goof in town...and I'm also glad that I was not up late enough to put myself doing that on the internet. :)
Good Job,
Jimmy
I think this should be your talent for the Jensen Family Christmas Party! Please, oh, please!!! :)
You guys are hilarious! Looks fun!
You guys are too funny! I loved this.
Love you both! Thanks for cheering up my boring Monday morning!
You guys are great! I've never thought of doing anything like that!
PLEASE stay up late more often!
that was awesome! you guys should go on the road for sure!
You are both amazing actors! That was really fun!
Post a Comment