"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come."
Joseph F. Smith
And on that note . . . WE'RE EXPECTING!!!
The fertility road has felt long and tiresome, but what a feeling now! It almost feels like all those hard times are a blur. We are so grateful that my pregnancy is going smoothly so far and are thrilled to welcome this darling angel into our home this May!

20 comments:
Congratulations! I am so very excited for you-- I got chills reading your post! Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! So happy and excited for you! xoxoxo!
Thank you so much for that quote.
congratulations karie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so incredibly thrilled for you! xo
I saw this on Facebook, but I'm glad it is up on here. We are so happy for you! Beyond happy, really! You will both be the best parents and that is one lucky little baby.
Congratulations, you guys! I hope everything goes well with this pregnancy!!
Congratulations.
I am so, so, so happy and excited for your sweet family! What wonderful news! I love you!! Can't wait til May!! xoxoxo
Many congrats!!! :)
I am SO SO SO HAPPY for you both! Congratulations! Woohoo!
hurray! I am so excited for you! Strong people are given hard challenges!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you two.
Karie, that is so exciting! You will be a wonderful mother!
OH THAT IS SO GREAT SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU !LOVES
Congrats!! So excited for you, hope everything keeps going smoothly. We will need to have a shower, And I would be more than willing to throw one if you want me to.
That is so exciting Karie!! I truly hope everything goes smoothly. You will be an amazing mother, I am sure of it. I hope to see you in a few weeks!
HOW did I miss this exciting announcement!!!?? I so badly want to call you right now...but wonder if it is too late?? ah! Worth the wait!! I can't wait to meet this new little person who has been waiting so eagerly to be part of your family! You are going to be the BEST mom and dad!! NO announcements for us in this category for a while, but I'll let you know!
Congratulations Karie! I am so excited for you two!
congratulations! what wonderful news!
We are really excited for both of you! What a wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment