Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bobbyisms

"Bobby" (one of my funny 3rd graders) and I were walking down the hall together last week and one of my co-workers was walking behind us. She's an awesome veteran teacher who's been teaching for over 30 years. Well, Bobby leaned over to me a little worried and whispered, "There's an old lady following me!"

5 comments:

Giggles said...

You've got a real gem of a kid right there.

Chris said...

I love it. All the little things they say just brighten everyday.

Last month one of my boys in the middle of class said, "Mrs. Shores what's that purple stuff on your eye?" I started rubbing it and said, "Oh do I have marker on me?" Then he said, "I think it is your make-up."

Apparently he doesn't particularly like purple eyeshadow :)

Michelle said...

I do miss that about teaching preschool, they say the greatest things. "Bobby" sounds like a lot of fun! I bet those kids adore you!

Nette said...

That is so great! I wish I would have recorded all the funny things the kids said when I was teaching, I could have written a book.

kerry said...

I love hearing your kiddo stories!