Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twilight Movie

So I'm not a Twilight fanatic, but I am excited to see the movie. I just bought tickets online to see it the Monday after it comes out. Mikey's such a good sport to go with me! But I guess we're both good sports--I go to football and basketball games with Mikey and he goes stuff like to Celine Dion and chick-flicks with me! It's a good trade off! But the thing is, we're always really genuinely happy to do those things with each other. It's just fun being out with your best friend.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm excited to see it too! I'm not sure when I will, but hopefully it will be soon! Mikey is a great husband to go with you too.

Unknown said...

I'm going to go see it Monday too but with a girlfriend of mine. I wish I was there - I'd go with you then we could oooh and aaaah together! I'm almost done re-reading Twilight (I want to finish before the movie) and I like it more the 2nd time around. I'm picking up on so much I missed before. Discussing the movie will be the big blogging hype after this weekend! Can't wait!!

Nette said...

A huge group in my ward in going Thursday at midnight, but Andy is out of town and it is kind of hard to get babysitters in the middle of the night, so I will wait and take Andy next weekend. Let me know what you think of it.