Monday, August 3, 2009

Bargain Shopping

So it sounds dumb, but I just had to show someone the great deal I got today. :) Smith's is having a sale today and tomorrow where they are doubling coupons! Albertson's does this sometimes, but they only let you double a couple coupons at a time; for these two days Smith's will double ALL of your coupons that are up to $1 off (as long as the coupon doesn't say "No Doubling" on it--but before you shop I would call and make sure that particular location is participating . . . just in case!)! For anyone interested in knowing more, I use a website called grocerysmarts.com (it's a little confusing at first, but if you want help let me know). You go to their site and choose the store you want to shop at and it tells you what coupons match up with that store's weekly sales. So when you buy things that are on sale and then use a coupon (and then double the coupon), you get a lot of bang for your buck! I also check out a couple other websites that tell you other deals (that's how I found out that Smith's was doubling coupons): iloveagooddeal.blogspot.com and fabulesslyfrugal.com. There are lots of other sites, but these are the ones I check out.
So do you want to know how much I spent on the stuff below? . . . $28!! Not too bad, eh?

3 comments:

Nette said...

Thanks for sharing Karie! Can't wait to check it out!

Jeremy and Heidi said...

Wow, great deal. I like your style, too--Aussie products, cheese, Milky Way--all the good stuff.

Colleen said...

You go girl! Is there anything you're not good at? Nope!