Sunday, November 29, 2009

Halloween 2009

So it took me a while to get these up! But hopefully the pictures of our Halloween costumes live up to the anticipation! :) I'm sure I don't need to state the obvious, but Mikey went as Rocky. I joined him as Rocky's wife, Adrian. We had a really fun time acting in character. I really loved Mikey's costume. I liked mine too, but the sad thing is every piece of it came straight from my closet, except the glasses. I really am homely Adrian!
The night before Halloween we even dressed up for the costume contest at the Utah Jazz game. We didn't win, but we did get on TV!

4 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

I LooooooooVE it! You guys are too much fun!

Giggles said...

Awesome!

The Lovells said...

That is pretty cool. Congrats.

Ashley said...

Mikey's costume is awesome! I had no idea what his wife looked like, but you look cute! I LIKE your coat and scarf!!!