As I posted earlier, it's been ten years since I graduated from high school, and that means it's also been about ten years since my freshman year at BYU. That was such a fun year! I moved down with my good friends Camille & Katie, and Katie brought along Caroline who she knew from junior high. When we moved into the dorms we didn't know the other two girls, Debi & Ashley, that we were placed with. But it worked out so well! We all got along great and our friendship has only gotten closer over these ten years. I love these girls!
4 comments:
i am so jealous you get to hang out with them all the time
Looks like fun! Bummer I missed it Next time I come to Utah, can we have a roomie reunion?
Yes, yes, yes! I'd love to see you & your cute family!
Also, I need to be invited to your blog. Could you send me an invite? peterson.karie@gmail.com
How fun to have a roomie reunion! I'm dying for one of those!
Post a Comment