Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

Mikey & I love dressing up for Halloween. Neither of us were Halloween Nuts growing up, but it became an instant tradition with us when we were engaged. So, here are the pics from this year! We were pretty excited about our weight loss. Mikey lost about 300 pounds and I lost about 200! Wahoo!

If you'd like to see past years' costumes, click here and here.





7 comments:

Giggles said...

We are "huge" fans of the show here. Love this. Made both of us laugh.

Emily Widdison said...

how do you come up with this stuff!? I love it!! so funny!!

The Reynolds said...

You guys have the best costumes ever!

SLCDramaGirl said...

You are definitely creative when it comes to Halloween!
Love ya!

dockters said...

You two are the best when it comes to Halloween!! Love this!

Mikey Peterson said...

Kudos to Karie for coming up wit this fun idea this year!

Elizabeth said...

You come up with the most clever costumes! I am super impressed!