Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Costumes Part II

. . . and here are our pictures from Halloween 2008! Mikey was so sweet to let me be a girl for Halloween this year! (What with being a WWF Wrestler, Karl Malone, and a Ghostbuster before.) I was Princess Buttercup and he was Wesley from "The Princess Bride."

14 comments:

The Lovells said...

You guys are always so creative with your costumes. You look great. I hope you didn't give Mikey a real sword!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Love it! You guys totally rock at Halloween!

The Kelly Family said...

Aww! That is so CUTE! I love the costumes. So creative!

Giggles said...

That is so cute, and handsome for Mikey. And he let you wear a crown and a pink dress too!

My date went as Inigo Montoya. We should've gotten together. :)

dockters said...

I've been waiting to see what you guys did this year...and I love it! You look great...just like the picture! Way to go all out!

Unknown said...

I always love your annual costumes - SO creative and SO cute!! You make for a great girl!!

Ashley Funk said...

These are great! You are so creative and festive! And I'm so lame--I've worn the same "spooktacular" t-shirt for four years now...

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love your dress! What a cleaver costume!

Kristin said...

You always have the best costumes! Good job! We miss you guys. We need to hang out.

joyce said...

Those are GREAT costumes...you guys know how to do it right! I love it! xoxo

Nette said...

That is the coolest thing ever!!!! You know how much I love Princess Bride! You both look great, I love it!

Ashley said...

I love that costume idea and I have never seen anyone do it before! You guys are so creative!!!

Jeremy and Heidi said...

Totally cute--a natural choice for you two! I was excited to see what you had decided on for this year!

Mandy said...

You guys are so cute. I love the costumes!