Thursday, April 9, 2009

Headed to the Coast!

I'm so excited! Mikey and I just finished planning a vacation to the Long Beach Peninsula in Washington . . . and we're leaving tomorrow! The condo we're staying at is right on the Coast. What a great Spring Break. I don't think it will be any warmer than home, but it will be a fun, refreshing, and welcome change. Neither of us have ever been there, so it will be an adventure. We love adventures! Hip hip!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like SO much fun! Enjoy your time away!

Giggles said...

Yeah for road trips!

Sally said...

hope you have lots of fun! i'll be anxious to see a post about your adventure.

The Lovells said...

We just got back from Spring Break and I loved it. I hope yours will be good also. Have fun!

Nette said...

Looks beautiful! Enjoy!

dockters said...

Wow! Sounds like so much fun!! Can't wait to see some pics! xoxo

Ashley said...

Wow have a great time! I love road trips and adventures too, I just can't get enough of them!