Thanks to Mikey, I was aware that the rock band Spinal Tap could rock, but they always seemed shallow to me. However, now that I see they're involved in such an important organization as TFA, of which I'm a member, I've gained a little more respect for them. WATCH THIS short video and consider making it a part of your life.
5 comments:
Very funny (it was a joke, right?) :)
You're crazy!! (But I love you!!)
Hope you had a great vacation!
I just found you through the traffic sources on my blog. I didn't know you had a blog!
I have two. You might be interested in my family blog more than my writing blog. Most of my family begged me to do a more personal blog when my writing blog started to bore them to death.
You can find us over at The MacbethsI look forward to reading more on your blog!
Oh, and Camille Hill was in my old ward. Hi, Camille! Wow ... it sure is a small world!
Post a Comment